Wednesday 5 June 2013

Sigh, its frustrating. Its so frustrating sometimes. I don't know why I feel this way. I'm so annoyed with life. Maybe its just exam stress getting to me :( I hate it when I feel this way; That feeling of pointlessness makes me want to just disappear and vanish from this surface of this earth. I want to scream on top of my lungs because it seems like no one can hear me. How can this be? How can this be? Its like being surrounded by millions of people but yet no one notices me. I know its my problem. I do. I do. This feeling will pass, but at this particular moment, I feel like the world is against me. At times like this, I just want to be in a place where I can escape all my worries - studies, friendships, commitments, fears, criticism, expectations. All these burdens, are just exhausting and sometimes I wish they'd just go away or I can just drop everything and leave this place. At times like this, I wish I could just go to a place that is peaceful; a place of nature where I can hear the trickling of the river and the calls of the wild animals, smell the scent of rain and growing green life and fragrant flowers, see a scatter of glittering stars in an endless night sky or watch the sun rise. If only I could do it, escape to a place where there is no judgement from others and from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment