Tuesday 21 May 2013

rant

In my family, being angry is like some major disgrace. I find it really stupid why that is. Every single time I use a rougher tone than usual My mum always yells back "Don't be so rude" and my sister exclaims "why so angry?!" I mean c'mon!! I have my right to be angry and irritated! When I'm already in that mood the least you can do is just freaking leave me be. I don't know if its just me who is sensitive or whatever but every time I feel negative and get scolded for it, it makes me feel even worse. like its wrong to get angry and feel negative; that I have to swallow up my anger and disregard it and be happy all the time for the sake of everyone else. Is that how it works in the world then? Everyone has to be freaking highly-doped-with-happiness robots every single minute, day, year, lifetime? Its ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment