Saturday 13 April 2013

the old typewriter

time flies! its been ages since I wrote anything here. Its just that every single time something happens, I'm either too lazy to write about it or I think its not significant enough to be blogged about. And half of the time when I blog, its when I'm feeling sad and I don't feel like being a bother and a bore to my friends.

Anyway, lo and behold, I'm in my second year of degree at the moment. How time flies! It's been a good one so far. Busy. but good. I'm pretty happy :) Well, I want to let something out now. I don't know if anyone knew about this. But I wasn't exactly excited about graduating from high school two years ago. I wasn't exactly the kind of person who loves change, I wasn't stoked about going to a completely new place to study, meeting new people, leaving everything familiar behind. But now I know that change is a part of life. I still hate it, but I'm learning to embrace it. In a way, change is what build us to improve ourselves, everything new we experience plays a part in building who we are and eventually become. Looking back this past 2 years, I remember feeling a lot of different emotions when I was placed in different situations - some good and some bad. I remember feeling lonely to the point I cried, I remember feeling warm and happy as I lay at my bed at night smiling to myself in darkness. 

Maybe to others I may not have changed and I'm still the same. But, the truth is a third parties view is exactly what it is - an outsider's view. Change comes from within, so only the individual himself will understand it.

There was an old typewriter placed as a decoration in a Satay Shop at Kajang. I thought that it was absolutely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment