Monday 7 May 2012

may the flowers bloom in may

Time flies. Its May. Just one more month till final exams for 1st sem. Just 2 more months till my trip to Australia. I'm really glad for my friends at uni. They provide me much laughter each day. Each day passes by with the same essence. Mondays starts at a leisurely pace with only half day class and nap time afternoons with lazy/busy nights. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are like back in the old school days with 6am alarm rings till late evening schedules. Thursdays are nerve wrecking mornings to prepare for afternoon classes and finally feelings of relieve and happiness for yet another passing week of class. Friday mornings starts off with a much anticipated musical series and undecided afternoons and nights. Saturdays rises with volunteering work and finishes off with bible study (non for 9 weeks to come). and finally Sunday church and the coming of a new Monday. That's practically my life now.


The little details of life are always the ones that make life a little more special. The moon is really pretty this few nights and I really thank God for the rain cool weather. Heat makes me irritated and grumpy. Recently my judgement has been clouded, time to wipe and clean my spectacles again. I need a new and clearer point of view. I need to focus on the things that really matters and diminish the petty ones... To another new day tomorrow. With hopefully less annoyance. and more peace.

 I really treasure my friends who just randomly come and catch up with me from time to time and tell me whats going on with their lives and also listen to my random thoughts and burdens. They are the ones who remind me that I am not alone in this big universe!  


something random I did. I love the result!



No comments:

Post a Comment